Saturday, January 9, 2010

Breakfast at Tiffanie's

My Our breakfast room is almost complete. I love all the natural light in this room, and it has been fun to put together. Here's what we have now:


I need to add textiles in the way of window panels and a rug for the final touches. I want a black and white striped rug similar to this under the table and chairs. The hunt is on.

Ikea has a similar rug that I wanted to try simply because the price is right, but just my luck the Houston store doesn't have it and it's not available online.

I want to try adding some burlap panels over the windows for contrast and texture.

3 comments:

Karah said...

I love that breakfast room. I love how your house is so light airy. I am jealous. Can you come decorate our house? Lets get together next time your in town. Its been way too long.

Tiffanie said...

Thanks Karah! Let's plan a Morales night next time I am in town.

Joi said...

Gorgeous room. Very effortless.