Tuesday, January 26, 2010

R & R (and longest post ever)

Oh how I love vacations (as does everyone else right?).  I seriously go into a state of depression if I don't have a vacation coming up or in the works. I knew it was time to plan a vacation when my boss and my patients started asking if I had one planned. Trust me when I say that's their polite way of telling me I've been a bit cranky difficult to tolerate lately. If only Tony would realize my secret to happiness and plan a trip for me every six months. 

Here's some pictures we took during our 2009 travels. Cabo in March and Italy (Rome, Florence, and Como) in July. 













If all goes as planned we will be here in March.
That's right, London!  We are hoping to go for a week to stay with some friends currently living in London.  Hannah and Seth, we can't wait to see you two.  Everyone else keep your fingers crossed it works out before I get fired

No comments: