Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Roughing It

I'm not feeling it today.  Sore throat, ears popping, excessive sniffling, you name it I've got it. Plus I have an aching shoulder and IcyHot is now my new perfume. I'm sure the artic blast expected to be here within the next 12-15 hours isn't going to help either. My feelings will not be hurt if spring and the consistent (and fabulous) seventy degree temps start next week. I'm done with winter... it snowed here in Houston and I've had the opportunity to wear my nice winter coat numerous times and I'm done.  

Here's what our house looks like currently.  Pipes are wrapped and plants are covered.  
This is where you can find me starting tonight and continuing through the weekend (or until the temp's well above freezing)...  here...
with a warm cup of this...
dreaming about purchasing all of this and going here.

3 comments:

The Swordfish said...

can i purchase all of that and go there too? happy 30th to me! ps. LOVE the background!

Tiffanie said...

yes, yes, and thanks! forgot to e-mail you back, but we are on for the 30th.

Breann said...

JCREW will be the #1 reason I am standing in line at bankruptcy court someday.