Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wine and Dine

Our dining room is coming together.  Be sure to check back for its completeness in a couple weeks.  This is our current dining room. 

{paint is our go-to color:  RH Silver Sage}
{table is from Houston's own Chic Warehouse. Go here if you haven't yet because you can't beat the quality or the price}
{chairs: Pier One a couple years ago}
{Canvas is from Ikea.  I don't love it, but Tony does so it's staying for now}
{the Frames are from the demolition of all the excess molding in our house prior to our remodeling. I have a couple cute idea for inside the frames, but you'll have to wait for the final reveal.}

Here's what will be added very soon.  

Cavallini Flora and Fauna calendar arrived Monday (man, this was hard to find)

These 4 prints from the calendar will be framed on either side of the window and door.  


To finish off the room, I need this lantern.  I haven't located one for a  price that Tony can live with reasonable price yet. Let me know if you come across one.

{image and dining room: Newlywed Diaries}

Happy Hump Day! I, for one, am glad this week is almost done

4 comments:

Emily A. Clark said...

Your home is stunning and I cannot wait to see those calendar pages framed! Beautiful idea.

Thanks for following my blog; always good to know there are real people out there reading it :)

Breann said...

I wish we had a real entry and dining room. Maybe someday!

Frau Mayer said...

Oh, wow, WHERE did you find? Please please please share the source!

Tiffanie said...

If you are looking for the calendar... Twohandspaperie.com is the only place online I could find that had any calendars left for 2010.