Monday, February 22, 2010

"I like my coffee strong, not lethal."

I, for the life of me, can not make coffee. Well, coffee that tastes decent that is. Tony finally told me a few months ago that the coffee I make is "always bitter." It only took him 3 years to tell me... how embarrassing!! My apologizes if I ever served you any of my coffee.  Despite multiple attempts to improve the taste over the past few months the ruling still stands... I can't make coffee.  I've accepted it, and I'm moving on. 

Well, good-bye bitter lethal coffee and Starbucks. (I vowed to not frequent Starbucks as often if we bought this) Hello good-smelling, great-tasting coffee. We bought a Keurig Gourmet Coffee system this weekend.


So far, so good! You can brew a single cup (you can change the cup size) in under a minute. I've tried this flavor. De-lic-ious!

You can make single cups of tea also---brilliant! I tried this one, and it's alright just a little sweet. I will opt for one of the green tea mixes next time.

1 comment:

Breann said...

We have one at work. LOVE IT!