Wednesday, February 3, 2010

lovin' the stripes

I'm seeing a trend for Spring 2010... navy, white, a little red and stripes.  I'm digging the nautical look, and it's been difficult to stick to my budget lately.




I'd like to see some orange mixed in with the navy and white as opposed to the red I've seen in stores to avoid the over-the-top patriotic look.  

I'll take the Banana Republic ruffled tank above and this bangle.  Yes, please.  
I'll also take the AE striped boat neck above with this scarf.  Yes, please. 





2 comments:

The Swordfish said...

i just left the mall and i remember saying these words, outloud:
"i hate everything that's nautical."
true story.

Tiffanie said...

i can't see you wearing anything nautical actually so that doesn't surprise me :) just buy it for me and send it this way. thanks.