Thursday, February 11, 2010

Oh no she didn't...

Oh yes, I did buy these today.  (Don't hate Ms. Marlin)  


I've secretly been wanting a pair for a while, and after seeing the photos of SimplySeleta's and modGIRL's trip to NYC I caved and bought a pair.  I need them for London, right?  

Converse were hot back in the day...when I was in elementary school.  I do promise not to sport different colored socks, laces, or heck even two different color of shoes this time around though.  

Did I mention that our flight to London is booked? I started planning my attire today---not as easy and as fun as it sounds since...
1) I refuse to check my luggage so I am trying to get everything in a carry-on
2) we are going in March and it's impossible to predict the weather then. So I need find outfits that will work for both chilly and spring-like weather 
and 3) I need to be prepared for the RAIN.  

Here's my thoughts so far (of course, the converse are in the mix)


{taking black boots too... if I can ever find where I put them last}


I do need a cute trench coat since London is known for lots of rain. I like this one from Eddie Bauer... color yet to be decided. Any thoughts?

I'm staying with my fabulous friend, Hannah, who has already offered to let me borrow clothes and jackets while I'm there.  Think showing up with a carry-on full of just shoes, undergarments, and jeans (b/c I certainly can't squeeze into Hannah's) would be inappropriate?  

5 comments:

The Swordfish said...

no, i LOVE! super cute! however. HEELS = FALSE.

taeandashleypark said...

I didn't know about your super cute blog! It was great seeing you last week - hope we can catch up soon!

The Swordfish said...

ps. i heart the green coat.

Sarah - La Jeune Marie said...

Loving your outfits! Perfect for London. Don't forget a dress for going out!

abby @ tales and trials said...

I really want some converse!! Seeing your pictures made me really want them. I can't decide which color I would get the most use out of. Any suggestions?