Thursday, February 4, 2010

rain, rain, go away...



...but thanks for helping my moss grow!  





Moss started creeping on and in between our bricks shortly after moving into our house. I guess the previous owners scraped it out/off on a consistent basis. What were they thinking? I especially like it when it covers the bricks. I tend to prefer the flagstone look as opposed to the brick look in landscaping, but I can certainly live with moss-covered bricks. So I've had a love/hate relationship with all this rain lately. I prefer the sunshine any day but am appreciative of the the moss that is growing like crazy.

Dear Moss,
I hear that spreading yogurt and/or buttermilk where you grow will help stimulate your growth, but quite frankly I don't have time for that. I need you to keep growing especially when it's freaking 100 degrees this summer with drought-like conditions.  Thanks for your cooperation.  
Sincerely,
Tiffanie



1 comment: