Sunday, February 21, 2010

Simple Stir-fry

I wanted to be outside as much as possible today since it's going to be in the 30s with a small chance of snow again on Tuesday. I'm done with winter and cold, wet weather. I've missed my flip-flops and flip-flop weather.  

After dragging myself and the dogs inside this evening, I threw this together for dinner.  
Chicken and veggie stir-fry

Spinach, bell pepper, and manchego salad... so quick and easy! And tasty!


I am trying to eat more veggies these days. I've never been a big veggie eater...unless it's fried...
then bring on the fried squash and fried green tomatoes any day.  
{Disclaimer: I grew up in East Texas}


Then for dessert...an oldie but goodie.

Strawberry Shortcake
{not pictured:  2 glasses of Pinot Noir}

1 comment:

Breann said...

YUM! I am making a stir fry later on this week. Just so easy to do. I made some pulled turkey tacos last night, I will get the recipe up on my blog this week. You would like them!