Monday, March 1, 2010

Karma

What have I done wrong? 

First, my treadmill breaks.  (My handy man predicted the motor went out & the warranty ended in September... looks like I will be purchasing another one very soon)

Then my iPod dies as of yesterday. 

Now my Blackberry won't hold a charge or make any sounds.  No alarm, no text message alert, no ringer.  Lovely.   (looks like it's time for an iPhone)

Did I mention that my car was hit a few weeks ago? (no worries, though, it will be good as new in a couple weeks)

I am hoping that the karma gods will accept my sincerest apologies for whatever I did to deserve this all at once.  Mr. Checkbook is not going to be very happy.  

2 comments:

Haven and Home said...

Okay we must be Twinkies! My cell phone refuses to charge, it has been such a pain, and this weekend someone hit me in a parking lot and now denying it so I may be out my deductible. I was just wondering about Karma too!

abby @ tales and trials said...

Sorry everything is breaking on you at once! That stinks. I highly recommend the iphone if you decide to go that route.