Friday, April 30, 2010

Predictable

I stick to the same routine everyday, and no I'm not referring to the dance routines I used to perform back in the day. (Sing Hallelujah sound familiar Kristin and Kelly?) My mornings (weekends excluded) are so predictable it's sad but the repetition works well for me especially since I'm no morning person.

My morning starts with a BIG cup of Donut House coffee in either Chocolate Glazed Donut or Cinnamon Roll flavor. Gherkin likes it because he wakes up to the smell of donuts or cinnamon. What's not to like about that?

Then I have two whole grain waffles with smart balance butter and nutella. My addiction started during our vacay to Italy this past summer, and I rarely vary it. No need to because it's that good.

While eating my waffles I spend about 30 minutes checking e-mail, catching up on blog posts, checking facebook, and peeping at the weather in Bellagio. True story. Every morning since our visit to Bellagio/Lake Como last July I've checked the Bellagio webcam. It helps me stay connected to the most beautiful place I've ever seen and Mr. Clooney. Check it out here. These are the same views we had every morning and evening... because our hotel room was right above the webcam.

Then I head to the bathroom in an attempt to beautify myself and then the closet to get dressed. All while my ipod speaker is blaring my morning mix. Seriously, I take drastic measures to help improve my mood in the AM. Did I mention that I am no morning person?

Lastly, I make the bed before heading out. This is a MUST. It doesn't matter if I'm running late... I will never leave the bed unmade. This puzzles Tony. I blame it on my stern father.

That's it and that's all. I apologize for the random post and if I bored you with my boring morning routine.

6 comments:

Queen Bee said...

Oh yeah, sing hallelujah!! Sometimes I break into dancing and the kids look at me like I'm crazy. I love the cinnamon roll coffee haven't tried the choc. glazed donut, I'm going to now!! PS. I copied you and designed some easy tones, can't wait to get them!!

Kristin said...

let's not relive that dance. everyone has seen it/heard it multiple times. :) ps. shara texted me a picture of her baby yesterday. oh and pps. i'm going to spring show tonight. ppss. i don't have a morning routine. i tend to sleep 'til noon. that is all. thaaanks.

OneCraftyFox said...

Oh, I am waaaaay to lazy to make the bed. ha ha ha.

Happy weekend!

Breann said...

I am a horrible morning person too. Just wait until you can't have very much caffeine.. it sucks.

Hannah said...

OMG. Your bedroom is so nice. If Seth and I actually ever have our own shanty, will you please help us decorate?

Jill said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your house looks fantastic! Love your style.

I'm not a morning person either. I always make my bed and blame it on my dad too. :)

I must admit I'm a little jealous you got to eat at Tiny Boxwoods and Niko Niko's. I lived in Houston for 12 years and moved last year to San Antonio. Houston has the best restaurants.