Sunday, May 9, 2010

Newness


Headboard found, headboard purchased, headboard assembled, headboard loved. It was a complete steal and fits the room perfectly. Thanks LKM.


I'm a sucker for pineapples clearly and an even bigger sucker for all things Anthropologie. So when I spotted this in Anthro yesterday I knew it was destined to hang in my kitchen.


Happy Mother's Day!
I sure miss my mom on days like this
but find peace in knowing she's my guardian angel.
Life is short...be sure to tell those you love just how much you love them.

8 comments:

abby @ tales and trials said...

I love your new headboard!! And your new towel too. Everytime I see a pineapple it makes me think of you. :)

Lyndsay said...

love anthro, love the headboard, love you!!!

Kristin said...

headboard will rock your face off! welcome to the club! can we please hang soon?

MAT said...

Your blog is beautiful and I love the headboard! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment on my baby name ideas! I truly appreciate it and it made my day!

Anonymous said...

I am in Texas and want the same headboard. Did you find it at Garden Ridge? I am in the Dallas area.

Tiffanie said...

Yes, it's from Garden Ridge.

Anonymous said...

A garden ridge in the dallas area? I call the stores and they won't give item information.

Tiffanie said...

Houston area. Most of the stores in the Houston area do have queen sizes in stock... I had to search to find a king size. I would be surprised if the Dallas area Garden Ridges didn't have it in stock, but I think Garden Ridge stores are highly unorganized. My guess is you will have to do your own search. Good luck!