Sunday, May 30, 2010

Our little secret is out.

My photo, Tony's feet, Cabo San Lucas 2009

We've seen and heard the heartbeat. It was 157 bpm in case you're curious. My doctor gave us the go ahead and said everything looks great. We've told our families... Tony's last weekend and mine this weekend (more about that below). So we're ready to tell the whole world that WE'RE PREGNANT!

It was important for us to tell our families face to face so we could see their reaction. We gave each of our family members an envelope with the above picture for them to open. (If you know my family then you know we stuffed quite a few envelopes.) Watching their faces as they read it was priceless. I loved it, and will never forget the look on their faces and the tears in their eyes.

I've been slacking a bit lately, clearly I've been a bit preoccupied. I can assure you I'll have much more to share in the coming weeks and months.

Baby V is estimated to arrive in early January.


 


7 comments:

knifeandpen said...

Congrats, So happy for Y'all, Think about seth...boy or girl it's a good name.

Lyndsay said...

So happy for y'all! Hope you are feeling well and I can't wait for Baby V to be here!

Kelly said...

Congratulations Tiff! That is such wonderful news! You are going to be such an amazing mother! :)

Casey said...

Congrats Tiffanie! So exciting!

Robin said...

Hey Tiff..check out my blog

taeandashleypark said...

Congratulations, that is so exciting!!

Andi said...

Congratulations! Wishing you all the best for a great pregnancy!