Monday, June 21, 2010

Bad blogger. Who me?

My husband just called me out on the fact that I haven't been posting as frequently.  Umm, hello, I'm pregnant!  Umm, hello, I'm tired.  Nope, not just tired... exhausted!  I hear the additional progesterone I'm taking is resulting in more exhaustion, but I'll do whatever I have to do.  I only have one more week left on the progesterone.  I think I can, I think I can...


And to think all this time I thought that women made up the whole notion of "pregnancy brain" and "pregnancy fatigue."  


So please don't pick on the pregnant lady.  Tony was only joking.  In fact he's been so helpful and encouraging... grocery store runs, shoulder rubs, helping in the kitchen, snow cone runs every other day, and he even completed his honey-do list this weekend.  So what if it cost us $189 in the end (we got some wires mixed up when adding dimmers and had to call an electrician on Saturday evening...who knew the small wire in our kitchen controlled our entire master bedroom).  


Long story short...I'm alive and will have some new home improvements and DIY projects to share soon.  


As for now I'm headed to bed.  Yep, it's only 9 p.m.  Good night.  



p.s.  My cousin, Robin, fractured her leg on Friday and had surgery to repair the break over the weekend.  She now has pulmonary emboli (blood clots developed post-op and the clots have moved to her lungs).  She could sure use some thoughts and prayers right now.  Thanks.


{image: www.toonpool.com}

1 comment:

Breann said...

Girlfriend, i am not on any extra progresterone and i couldn't hold my eyes open until about a week ago and i still love my naps on the weekends! You will fee better around week 14. Trust me.
I STILL haven't gotten a snow cone. Need to get on that pronto!
Dinner soon?