Thursday, June 10, 2010

Nursery Ideas

So I may or may not have been saving pictures of nurseries for the past couple of years. I've noticed a constant trend in my collection... I'm drawn to more neutral nurseries with white bedding, tans, creams, and perhaps a pop of color on the windows. Here are my favorite nurseries.

{image: DecorPad}
{image: AubreyandLindsay}


{image: Lonny mag}
This mirror... absolutely perfect. 
{image: source unknown}

Love the pop of blue on the windows.
For lighting, I'm thinking a chandelier if Baby V is a girl
and a lantern pendant if Baby V is a boy.

{image: Newlywed Diaries}
{image:  DecorPad}
{image:  Erika @ Urban Grace}
Not so neutral, but I love Erika's nursery.
{image: unknown}

Oh, if I should have a girl...
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE
the pink ties and curtains.
My heart melts....

6 comments:

Andi said...

These are all so pretty! How very exciting!

Anonymous said...

Hi-

I found your blog through another blog and enjoy reading it. Anyways I'm in the same boat, designing a baby nursery. I was planning on doing the same things for lighting on if it were a boy versus girl. Then we took a baby care class at the hospital in Dallas and the teacher said to have a ceiling fan for more circulation to prevent SIDS. I'm going to find some way around it. A ceiling fan doesn't look as pretty. I enjoyed your baby nursery pics. Look at Restoration Hardware baby & child, click on "room gallery" if you haven't. Also artforkids.net have beautiful stuff.

taeandashleypark said...

Have you been to the Posh Tots website? It's fabulous and has a lot of things like you have in the pictures!

Breann said...

I have the paint colors chosen, the furniture in my shopping cart, and ready to start buying tiny little outfits. in 5 more weeks we will know! I am with you, bubblegum pink and baby sky blue is not the way to go these days at all...

Chateau 809 said...

Love the ones from decor pad- they look like they'd be perfect for a boy or girl.

victoria said...

Awesome!!! It's truly nice blog. I really admire the precious time and effort you put into it


Baby Nursery Ideas