Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Be my guest.

I've never really posted about my guest bath for a number of reasons.
1) I wasn't a big fan of the bathroom, but as you can see from the before pictures it has come a long way in the past nine months. By the way, wallpaper removal = no fun. I will have to admit that the tile work has grown on me.
2) It has taken 9 months for me to find the right decor for this space. Just a couple of weeks ago it dawned on me to hang some of my black and white photographs in there. So I did. And I like it.
3)There's no natural light so it's hard to take a quality picture in there, but I tried and here it is.

Before
After
There's a vanity area that leads into this part of the bath with ceiling to floor cabinets (love the storage) and another sink. I will post that area once the sconces are hung and it is a bit more tastefully decorated.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

wallpaper removal? c'mon. that was fun! at least the border was! :)