Saturday, July 10, 2010

The Wonderbra

I've jumped on the wonderbar bandwagon. You bloggers and your spectacular reviews had me thinking about the wonderbar day and night. Once I found out that Kulh-Linscomb sold them, I went to snatch one up.

No, the title is not a typo.  I got a strange look when I walked in the store and asked for the wonderbra instead of the wonderbar.  Oops.  You see where my brain is these days. They don't make Wonderbras large enough for these pregnant boobs. Ugh!

Ok, back to the subject at hand...

It's expensive for something the size of my thumb, but supposedly this little bar is supposed to last a couple of months.  What got me is that it's an all in one--- cleaner, exfoliation, moisturizer, toner ---, it balances the pH of the skin, and the website vows that I will no longer need any type of foundation after a month of use.

I will say that I went through about a week of the so called "healing crisis," but things have been much better this week and I think my pores look smaller.  My skin is less oily which feels exceptionally good in this Houston weather with mucho humidity.


Stay tuned for a more extensive review in another couple of weeks, but so far so good.

3 comments:

Megandvd@Beauty in the Attempt said...

OK...you have me. I need to know more. I am COMPLETELY intrigued.

Cheers~
e

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Jessica said...

Please, tell me more. Where can I get this from. I have 38 day to get my face & skin in order.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Jessica said...

Please, tell me more. Where can I get this from. I have 38 day to get my face & skin in order.