Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Our first home

We closed, as in sold, our first home exactly one year ago next week. It was bittersweet. I loved that place. I knew we were moving onto bigger and better things, but I still couldn't fight back the tears as I packed the boxes. Let's just say that lots of wine was consumed during the packing process.

Don't get me wrong I love our more traditional and family-friendly house we own now, but it's been a year and I'm still thinking about our first place quite a bit.

Our old place...






I hope the new owners love it like we did.

2 comments:

Andi said...

Looks like such a beautiful home! Love the way you decorated :)
Best of luck with the new home and move!

Megandvd@Beauty in the Attempt said...

Your 1st home was lovely! I anticipate seeing your new home and the beauty that it is bound to showcase. :)

Cheers~
e