Friday, August 13, 2010

Belly Laughs

If you're expecting, want to expect, or have already expected I recommend you read Jenny McCarthy's Belly Laughs. This book keeps me chuckling to myself over and over again (even through the darkest times of my pregnancy).


Sure, she's a little crude but in a hilarious-knock-your-socks-off kind of way.  Nothing like reading a few chapters (they're only 1-2 pages long usually) and then doing my daily devotional.  From Jenny McCarthy to Joel Osteen... much like my hormone-induced-emotional episodes these days... from one extreme to the other.

Oh, almost forgot to mention my most recent hormone-induced-crying episode... on the way to work Wednesday a noticed a small lizard on the hood of my car.  I stayed in the outside lane of the freeway not pushing it over 50 mph hoping this little guy didn't fly off (and if you know me you know I never drive below the speed limit).  It did fly off... I CRIED.


p.s. I'm super excited about dinner tonight with great friends at another great friend's pop-up restaurant, Just8 Project.  

{image: www.amazon.com}

2 comments:

Karah said...

I read that book!! It is flippin HILARIOUS!! Gotta love Jenny McCarthy.

taeandashleypark said...

I loved that book when I was pregnant too!!