Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Pineapples for Preston

You know I adore all things pineapple, right?

So you understand that I just couldn't resist
when I saw this, right?


And because I'm so obsessed I didn't think just one pineapple-adorned outfit would suffice so I bought two. Both on sale which made it even better.


Don't forget to keep those prayers for Preston going too 
Your support and prayers mean an awful lot to us.

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything,
by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
Philippians 4:6

2 comments:

Breann said...

Ok so you already have stuff hanging in the closet? you need to see Logan's room - it's a MESS. You are so organized!

Karah said...

LOVE those outfits. They are so cute and double score that they were on sale. Praying for yall daily :)