Friday, September 10, 2010

Hide my credit cards, puh-lease.

I came across this website a few days ago, and immediately wanted to order up a little bit of everything.  I refrained, but I can't stop looking and dreaming. I love, love, love the prints... a bit whimsical, a bit bohemian.

love this blanket/duvet 

I definitely want a diaper pouch to hold diapers and wipes.
I think the seahorse design is perfect.

cute baby, cute bib, cute shoes

No doubt about it...
if I were having a girl these little bloomers would be en route to my front door.


{all images via Rikshaw Design}

2 comments:

The Daigles said...

Tell Tony to cancel the internet and your cards!!! Something about having a baby and forgetting about how much your bill is at the end of the month -- ah well every new mom should get to splurge!!

abby @ tales and trials said...

Love the blanket in the first shot and the paisley bib. There is so much fun stuff out there for babies and kids.