Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Nesting: via Anthropologie

I've had my eye on these knobs from Anthro for a while and initially wanted to add them to the changing table. I decided against them on the changing table, but I was set on using them in the room somewhere sooo I popped them on the closet doors.

via Anthropologie

Voila.

You know you're getting old growing up when you get more excited about the home finds at Anthropologie than the clothes. They seriously have the most adorable knobs. Since we're on the subject, Hobby Lobby isn't too shabby either when it comes to knobs and hardware (especially when they have them marked 50% off).

Happy Hump Day.

1 comment:

Megandvd@Beauty in the Attempt said...

Oh my dear...we are kindred spirits. I am so glad I am not the only one who gets dizzy over cute home decor finds! I wish I put as much energy and giddiness into clothes as I do decor pieces.

Also...you are more than correct about Hobby Lobby. They do have the most dainty glass knobs and at 1/2 off --- even more divine.

Cheers~
e