Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Pier 1 Love

I came across this tufted chair at Pier 1 a few weeks ago and immediately fell in love with it. I finally decided it was to be the chair for P's nursery.  It's the perfect size for our nursery, which is small and cozy, and I love the details of this chair.

love, love, love the nailhead trim.
close-up of the tufting and fabric

Now I just need to find at ottoman to rest my feet on.

via PotteryBarn
via PotteryBarn

 Here's what I really want though... just need to find out that fits the budget.
love this leather ottoman.
via CopyCatChic




4 comments:

The Johnson Family said...

Good buy!! Love it!!!

The Johnson Family said...

Oh...I also saw that bottom ottoman in my Serena & Lily catalog I got in the mail today...not sure if it is priced the same as where you found it, so I thought I would share!!

abby @ tales and trials said...

LOVE that pier one chair! Great find. :)

Hampton said...

love the loose drapes-so casual and chic! Definately need the ottoman for those late night feedings!