Monday, October 25, 2010

All is stable.

We are not heading to the hospital today.  Praise God for this piece of good news.

My OB noticed a marked change in the placental resistance last Thursday and asked me to come back this morning to check again. There is still placental resistance, but it is unchanged from Thursday.  They are thinking this may be a reflex of my body in response to Preston's congenital heart condition, but in the words of the doctor "this is not causing this guy to feel poorly."  His growth is on target, he is moving like crazy, and this new development doesn't appear to be causing any problems at this point. That being said I will go back again on Thursday for another check.  Oh, and there are no signs of hydrops... Praise the Lord.

The techs took a few extra minutes to have fun with the ultrasound machine today to get us some good 3D/4D shots of Preston. I'm so thankful for these shots... I can't stop staring at them... forgive me but I have to share them with you guys.

My doctor says this is one of the best pics she's seen in a while.
It went up on the office bulletin board before we could leave.
my favorite... my heart melts.
his daddy says he has my nose.  not sure if that was meant as a compliment or not?
i feel these things quite a bit. 
caught him with his mouth open. 

11 comments:

Breann said...

So at this point are they still looking at Dec 1? I am so happy to hear good news for you! Logan kicked around in happiness too for his friend :)

kristyo15 said...

Oh, Praise the Lord for good news today! Been thinking about y'all constantly! Those 3D/4D pics are amazing!

Kristin said...

i think p just sensed that i bought his present. :)

Aly @ Analyze This said...

OMG! How amazing are those photos!! WOW!

Hannah said...

I love the pictures Tiff!

Anonymous said...

THE KODAK MOMENTS HAVE BEGUN!!! DIAMOND PHOTO IS TO CLOSE AT THE END OF MONTH MAYBE SHOULD CALL GREG AND TELL THEM THEY CAN SURVIVE 5 MORE YEARS OFF SWEET P THEM FEET LOOK HUGE MAY HAVE TO GO BAREFOOT ALOT NEWS IS GRREEEATE!!!! HANG IN THERE AND LET UP ON THE SPICES. WILL SHOW MAWMAW THE PICTURES.

FAITH__HOPE__LOVE

LOVE ALWAYS, N

Lyndsay said...

Happy to hear. Great pictures of PRV. Love you three.

Karah said...

I love these pictures of your precious baby boy. Hes beautiful and I am so glad that everything is stable. I will continue to keep you in my prayers sweet friend. :)

Kristine said...

A fellow heart mom, just stumbled across your blog and wanted to leave some love and tell you I'll be here cheering you on! There's a whole community of parents to CHD kids out there to support you. The pictures are so amazing!

The Johnson Family said...

He is absolutely precious!! What great photos!!
So glad that everything is stable...prayers are being heard and are continuing to be sent!
Also love all of your photos that Kristy took!!

xo

Erica said...

Thank you so much for dropping by Moth Design as now I'm able to keep you in my prayers. I can't wait to hear about the arrival of your little man. He's beautiful! xo