Thursday, October 14, 2010

Beautiful...

I heard this song on Pandora last week while on one of many walks with Sam (the weather has been gorgeous here), and I immediately thought of Preston when I heard it.  It's called Beautiful by MercyMe.

Before you ever took a breath
Long before the world began
Of all the wonders He possessed
There was one more precious
Of all the earth and skies above
You're the one He madly loves
Enough to die.

You're beautiful
You are made for so much more than all of this
You're beautiful
You are treasured
You are sacred
You are His.


Even though Preston's heart is broken, I must continue to believe he was created for a reason... a reason that is much greater than we can all comprehend. We are heading back to the cardiologist this morning and will meet with the pedi cardiovascular surgeon this afternoon. Please, please, please let me them have good news for Preston and hopefully we'll hear more hope in their voices today.  



For you created my inmost being;
You knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
Your works are wonderful, I know that full well. 
My frame was not hidden from you
When I was made in that secret place
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,
Your eyes saw my unformed body
All the days ordained for me were written in your book
before one of them came to be. 
Psalm 139: 13-16


3 comments:

Michelle said...

Heart is with you this morning as it is every day...more important though is HIS heart is with you ALWAYS and EVERYWHERE! We rebuke any brokenness in Preston's heart and ask that the miracle be complete by the only one who can perform miracles...may HIS spirit bring you peace and the joy you should be having as your son grown inside of you and nurtures from your perfectly enabled mothers body! And Lord, may the hearts of this mommy and daddy be restored with your love and your comfort and rest in you and your hope!!!
Luv u so much T!!!

Karah said...

Sending lots of prayers your way. My heart just aches for you. Hugs!

Aly @ Analyze This said...

I just found your blog through someone elses - oh the joys of the Internet! Just read through this post, as well as what currently is going on with Preston. Saying a prayer for you and your husband - what a tough journey you three must be going thru! My thoughts are with you :) I look forward to following you on this journey.