Sunday, October 10, 2010

A good weekend

My strength came and His grace satisfied when I was least expecting it. Tony and I had a terrific weekend together consisting of a "just the two of us" dinner on Friday night, a trip to my favorite store, Kuhl-Linscomb, lots of nesting and nursery purchases, dinner with some good friends on Saturday night, and Sunday School and church today.

I spruced up our casa for Fall, and baked a ton of pumpkin chocolate chip muffins during the Texans game.  Surprisingly (note: I'm not great in the kitchen), the muffins are pretty good and I have enough to enjoy for breakfast this week, share with neighborhood mom who just had a baby girl, and enough to throw in the freezer to enjoy later this year.

pumpkin chocolate chip muffins
Don't worry... I passed my glucose screening this week.  Phew.
Fall pumpkins adorning my front porch.
@ 27 weeks
I finally found the strength to let Tony take my weekly bump shot.
I will cherish these for a long time.
I print each one for Preston's journal & also write a little note for him by the photo.
I pray that he gets to read those one day.

Thanks for all the prayers, texts, phone calls, comments, and e-mails. About those phone calls... I have a ton of them to return... I promise to return them all but it may take a few days.  I love you guys.



We live by faith, not by sight.  2 Corinthians 5:7


I will refresh the weary and satisfy the faint.  Jeremiah 31:25

6 comments:

Kristin said...

blow that bank account up today!

chair up said...

Keeping you guys in my prayers :o)
Angex

Anonymous said...

recipe please! Those look yummy!!!

Anonymous said...

SO FANTASTIC TO HEAR SUCH RELIEF IN YOUR LAST NOTE

KEEP YOUR FAITH-HOPE-LOVE!!!!

SUNDAY, WE CAME HOME WITH A SADDLE, BREAST COLLAR WITH TIE-DOWN AND EACH HAD AN ARM LOAD OF BUCKLES IT WAS THE END OF CENTER 2010 PLAYDAY SERIES

LOVE ALWAYS!!!

michelle said...

Hey Sweet Tiff! Love you Love you Love you! The room is beautiful and I hear your spirit sounding pretty darn beautiful as well!
HE is in you- HE is in this and HE is in control!
xoxoxo

michelle said...

Hey Sweet Tiff! Love you Love you Love you! The room is beautiful and I hear your spirit sounding pretty darn beautiful as well!
HE is in you- HE is in this and HE is in control!
xoxoxo