Thursday, October 21, 2010

Just around the corner is...

My Birthday
my golden birthday
my 31st on the 31st

And for the first time in my life I have no idea what I want for my birthday. Tony keeps asking, and I have no idea how to answer. Umm, can I just have a healthy baby boy in my arms in a couple of months and we'll call it even?  (By the way, it looks like my sweet P will be here earlier according to the doctors... like December 1st- early... I'll keep you guys posted on that)

Ok, so back to my birthday...What should I ask for? Any ideas?  Needs to be something good, right? Afterall, it is my golden birthday.

Camcorder to capture all the special moments in our life? Nice robe and PJs to wear in the hospital? (You know you're a mom already when your gift ideas indirectly revolve around your baby...which I'm more than ok with.)



Humble yourselves, therefore, under God's mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time.
1 Peter 5:6

5 comments:

Jessi said...

I had the same problem (my birthday was last week). I ended up asking for money for new shoes (my feet seem to be growing) and some cardigans to keep warm. But yes, I went shopping the day before my birthday and bought more for baby than I did myself....guess that makes me a mom already ;) Hope it is a fabulous birthday!!
(Jewelry is always good and it always fits!!)

Kristin said...

TAHITI!

Breann said...

I had the same issue last week. I am so concentrated on the baby and getting ready for that - I just didn't know what to ask for. I ended up with gift cards to may favorite places for after he is here. :)

michelle said...

I would ask for a day at the spa gift cert. for mommy after he comes- with Daddy offering to keep him while you are away and have a boys day!
You could do it now, but there are ideas out there about certain things you can and cant do while preggo and we wouldnt want you to miss out on even one aspect of your day!!
And....if we plan ahead- I might just be able to go with you!! xo

The Johnson Family said...

Happy Belated Birthday!! Been in Texas and have not been keeping up with the internet! Hope you had a wonderful golden day! xo