Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Nesting: P.R.V.

Preston's monogram is up as in framed and hung. I went to Office Max to have just plain navy letters printed initially, and then the guy at Office Max offered to spruce up the monogram. Within a couple of days he called me to come back and pick my favorite because he created two different designs.  Of course at that point I couldn't decide which design I liked better so I had both of them printed. Perhaps I will just change them out every other month. Here's the polka dots (my favorite).

last name blurred for security purposes

I would also like to add that this little guy has become very active the past couple of days with very deliberate movements. I love them & I love him.




Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?
Since you can not do this very little thing, why worry about the rest?
Luke 12: 25-26

4 comments:

Breann said...

I smile every single time he moves and dances, and hiccups. It's amazing.

Aly @ Analyze This said...

I love that idea of writing the name under the initial! Very nice touch! :)

Anonymous said...

P is getting ready to play with Sammer and Carter. Even his cousins that can wait to see him. Mackenzie is so excited that he will be here before Christmas so that yall can come in. Also, she said she will go get her flu shot so that she can come see him when he makes his appearance. Lol

KK

michelle said...

I LOVE reading this journey T!! His activity is always a good sign and just like you know to connect with him by singing, he knows to connect wtih you by moving (likely senses the heart rate increase and the internal good mood responses firing away as you feel him and this HAS to reinforce his behaviour that he senses you like) :)
love you!