Wednesday, October 27, 2010

So far this week...

I've had four cupcakes (we're celebrating 3 birthdays at work this week). Don't judge me.
via
Our garbage disposal broke. I may or may not be responsible for it by putting potato peels down the disposal. Tony fixed it. It may have been my 3rd time to clog the drain with potato peels. Pregnancy brain.

I will not put potato peels down the garbage disposal.
I will not put potato peels down the garbage disposal.
I will not put potato peels down the garbage disposal.

While actually getting some great rest on Tuesday night, I mean truly getting some zzzz's in a comfortable position for a change, a strange noise woke me up.  Tony knew immediately what the noise was, and he said he silently prayed that I didn't hear it. Wrong! I heard it. It being a rat that was stuck in a trap in our attic. I freaked out. The dogs and I locked ourselves in the bedroom while Tony attempted to get the rat out of the attic. It got away (but still contained to the attic somewhere). I freaked out a little more.  Orkin will be here in the morning, and this time they better fix the problem. I'm done with these pests. (this is why I was playing Words w/ friends at 3 a.m.)

Preston's stocking came in the mail. My heart ached when I opened it, but I knew I had to order it. No matter what happens I wanted to be sure I had a stocking for him to keep forever.  I hope and pray it will hang above my fireplace for many years to come.

preview via PotteryBarn 
We took maternity pics with the most awesome Kristy on Sunday.  Here are a few faves.





My baby bump has definitely increased in size over the last few days. It is much more pronounced today than it was on Sunday for these pics. 'Tis true. I'm blaming it on the high doses of steroids I took last week. I promise it has nothing to do with all the cupcakes and halloween candy I've gobbled up this week. 



I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move.
Nothing will be impossible for you.
Matthew 17:20



6 comments:

Aly @ Analyze This said...

I love the last picture of you in the red dress and metallic belt! I pray for you and Preston - and that stocking - precious! I choked up a little reading what you wrote :)

kristyo15 said...

I'm so glad you liked the pictures, everyone I pulled up to edit just put a smile on my face because y'all are just so dang cute. :) Praying daily.

Talk soon,
Kristy

taeandashleypark said...

Your pictures are beautiful! This little boy is already so loved by so many people. We are praying often!

Anonymous said...

WHAT IF IT IS STEWART LITTLE COME TO WAIT FOR PRESTON??????

YOU WILL HAVE TO ENJOY WHAT GOOD SLEEP YOU CAN CAUSE PRESTON MAY BE A NIGHT OWL LIKE MAWMAW AND LEXIE

GLAD TO HEAR NOTHING HAS CHANGED DID YOU GET MORE PICS OF PRESTON AT
THE OFFICE VISIT TODAY????

TELL PRESTON NOV 18TH AND DEC 5TH ARE BOTH GOOD BIRTHDAYS LEXIE AND KEVIN

FAITH HOPE LOVE

LOVE ALWAYS NANA

The Johnson Family said...

LOVE the pics! You look beautiful as always! Kristy did a fabulous job!
Enjoy your cupcakes this week...you deserve them!!
I just ordered the exact same stockings...what color thread did you use?
Thinking about you and P everyday!!
Sending lots of love and prayer!

Karah said...

I love these pictures. They are gorgeous. Continuing to pray for you guys. xoxo