Thursday, October 28, 2010

"I'm Fine"

via
Good news is that all is still stable. My placental resistance is still high, but stable.  I'll take stable.  My next appointment is Monday, and then we head back to Texas Children's on Wednesday.

Bad news is that I've had one of those days... one of those days where I lied with "I'm fine."  I just wasn't fine today. I was sad. I cried. I was angry. Even some retail therapy this afternoon couldn't cheer me up.  I hope these kind of days remain few and far between, but if they must come I just pray that I will be stronger in the end because of them.




Those who wait for the Lord, who expect, look for, and hope in Him, shall renew their strength...
Isaiah 40:31

1 comment:

Breann said...

It is more than appropriate for you to have these days. There is no shame in it and maybe just getting in a good cry will help you move on to a happier day. If that doesn't work, call me and I will bring you more cupcakes...