Thursday, November 18, 2010

The latest.



image via Zulily

I saw my high risk OB today. My amniotic fluid is lower. Normal, but markedly lower that last Friday. We're not sure what that means as of now, but my doc is concerned it means something is changing with Preston. We're due to see Texas Children's again on Wednesday. Today's been one of those days.  One of those days where I can't stop imagining all the what ifs...

What will it be like when I can't feel those little feet kicking inside of me anymore and what if he's not here with me so I can hold those little feet. 

Hoping that I feel better tomorrow and could certainly use any extra prayers right now.



Ephesians 3:16-19

10 comments:

In this wonderful life... said...

saying prayers!

chair up said...

Praying God's grace and strength for you both.
Angex

ASC said...

Praying for you!

The Johnson Family said...

You and Preston are in my thoughts everyday. I am praying so hard for you!

Aly @ Analyze This said...

Many MANY prayers for you and Preston!! Thinking of y'all!

Jules said...

We are praying for y'all! I can't wait for you to touch those sweet feet!

mrs.mfc said...

praying hard for you!!

Karinny said...

Praying for you. God is good!

Okie Rednecks said...

I am a little late but praying for y'all....

Tadalafil said...

I am very happy to read this article..thanks for giving us this useful information.