Saturday, November 20, 2010

The Nursery: the final touches

It's done folks.
I can't think of anything else I have to add.
Well, except Mr. Preston himself of course.  
Here are the new additions. 
Complete with a sock monkey since I think they're so darn cute.


See that lighthouse and that small little red plane?
I purchased them while in Lake Como, Italy with a baby's nursery in mind.
Now they're in one.



Dear Preston, 
It was such a privilege to put this room together for you.
I thank God for you every day.
I also pray that He will heal your heart
so that I can hold you in your room very, very soon.
Love,   Mommy


2 comments:

Aly @ Analyze This said...

Oh Tiffanie - It looks WONDERFUL!! I just know Preston will love it! You've worked so hard on the room!

Hope you're feeling good ... Anxious to hear what the doctors say next week!

Praying for you Baby P!! xo

Anonymous said...

Mawmaw needs a rocker!

Room really looks great in person.
Seems things are going semi-smooth for Sweet P. He's coasting through Thanksgiving but will make his appearance in time for Santa.
Lexie told your dad she wants to be one again. Think she may be realizing she will move up on Mawmaw and Pawpaw's list. She does not know Preston won't be here all time like she and Mackenzie have been.

Faith Hope Love

Love Always