Saturday, November 27, 2010

O Christmas Tree

Oh the decisions of today.
Real or Fake (gasp)?
{Yes, I considered a fake tree for half a second. Just thought it would be easier to take down or leave up if we are at the hospital for an extended period of time right after the holidays.}
Big or Small?

In the end, we went on the hunt for a real tree and one that was a bit smaller than we usually go for.
Hanging Preston's ornament
The pickle makes the tree every year.
And of course the pineapple must be there too.
Found this sock monkey ornament at Crate and Barrel.
I immediately thought of P when I saw it.
Here it is all lit up.

Thanks for all the sweet comments on my previous post.
Today was more peaceful.

1 comment:

Aly @ Analyze This said...

Your tree (and ornaments) look WONDERFUL! I am so envious of your cozy room/fireplace! It's perfect looking!