Monday, November 15, 2010

Preston's 1st Ornament

Are y'all tired of hearing about Preston already? I sure hope not. I'm starting to think Pineapples and Pickles... and Preston would be a more suitable name for this blog.

Anyhow, I waddled around went to the Nutcracker Market on Friday. There were a lot of pregnant chicks there.  In fact I heard one skinny non pregnant chick tell another skinny non pregnant chick to not drink the water at that place. True story.

I didn't buy a lot (it's hard to waddle and carry twenty bags), but I did buy a few Christmas gifts and Preston's first Christmas ornament. (Mawmaw, your Christmas gift is awesome... I may have tried it out yesterday)

And now for the ornament, I chose the one that says Angel Baby and had his name put on the back. If all goes well it'll be appropriate because he'll always be my angel/miracle baby, and if ..... ( I can't even type the words) .... then he'll truly be my little angel baby in Heaven.




We had to park a mile away, but God bless the young guy on the golf cart who stopped to pick up the 8 month pregnant lady and drive her to the front door of the market. I could've kissed him I was so happy. I may make it a goal to be pregnant each year for the market. Ha! My husband's having palpitations now...

7 comments:

Breann said...

I admire your energy to go to the market this year! I missed it and I am really sad about it. Glad you found some good things!

Tiffanie said...

Don't worry Breann. At least you felt good on Saturday... I paid for it the rest of the weekend.

The Johnson Family said...

Hope that you are recovering well from your journey to the market!! I think Pineapples, Pickles and Preston sounds like the perfect new title for this blog...I love it!

Aly @ Analyze This said...

What a sweet, sweet ornament! I hated reading (got a little choked up) what you said...the ...and if part. Positive thoughts dear :)

Karah said...

Love this ornmanent!! :)

Kristin said...

I love the ornament! I love your sense of style! What colors did you use in your entryway and your breakfast area and your dining room?

Donald said...

LOLOLOL @ "don't drink the water".

Glad you were able to make it to the Market, and the ornament is really cute! :)