Monday, November 1, 2010

Update

via
I saw my high risk OB today, and all is stable yet again. Thankfully she's not ready to deliver me yet. She commented that Preston's left ventricle looks a bit thicker which means his heart muscle is thickening because it's having to work harder, but we'll see what the cardiologists say at Texas Children's on Wednesday as they will get a more quantitative view of Preston's heart then. She estimated P to weigh approximately 3.5 pounds.

Until Wednesday...


Philipians 4:5-8

3 comments:

NANA said...

THE WAIT IS SO TRYING ON YOU. BUT THERE IS NOTHING TO BE DONE AND IT DOES NOT MAKE IT ANY EASIER FOR YOU.

FAITH HOPE LOVE

LOVE ALWAYS, NANA

Michelle said...

Read my email Sweetie!! Sent before I read this...still praying and keeping HIS hope!! Xo

Samantha said...

I bet GOD has been blown away by all the prayers for your little guy! We will pray for a great appointment on Wednesday!