Thursday, December 2, 2010

All smiles.


via bun&borough

We're all smiles today.
My perinatologist was happy with the way Preston looked today.

  Here's what we saw:
- He's not growing as quickly as he was before, but there is some growth.
- He remains in the 45th percentile on growth.
- My fluid level remains lower limit, but stable.
- He's in the breech position.
- He has a lot of hair according to the tech... and it was very obvious once she pointed it out.
- He's practicing breathing. I loved watching his chest rise and fall. 
  My doc assures me this means he isn't struggling or feeling poorly.

So we made it to December, and if he'll just continue to grow and his heart function remains stable we may make it to January. I would love nothing more than to spend Christmas at home with my hubby ... possibly our last one just the two of us ... and then start the new year off with a baby. We shall see. If there's anything I'm learning through this process is how to just go with the flow. How to just roll with the punches. Know what I mean?


Psalm 32:8

10 comments:

Jumping Jack said...

That's great news! Praying Preston stays strong and continues to grow so you can have a relaxing Christmas!

Natalie said...

So happy to hear that! I'm sure that having him stay healthy would be the very, very best Christmas present of all!

Aly @ Analyze This said...

Wonderful news! I smiled so big when I saw the post title "all smiles." Loved hearing this!!

Baby Preston ... continue to grow strong and practice breathing! We are all praying for you and anxious for your arrival! Grow, grow, grow! I know your Mom and Dad are so blessed to hear the good news! All of us from East to West ... North to Sough are praying for you!

With Love,
your # 1 fan, Aly

Ashley said...

Congrats on such great news, so happy for you! Keep on growing baby Preston.

Michelle said...

This continues to be an amazing testimony...HIS faithfulness, prayer is heard and works, HE knows your hearts deepest desires and HE already has a plan for this little one you call Preston!
HE calls him "son" xo
Love love love you!

Tracy: said...

Awesome news! Loved the nursery pics!

Happiness Is... said...

Wonderful, wonderful news! Preston, hang in there and keep getting bigger and stronger!

aggie said...

I am so happy to hear that Preston is staying strong and continuing to grow. My hubby, Joseph, can't wait to meet Preston.

I pray for you both all the time and you are constantly on my heart! Hugs!

Lyndsay said...

Great news! Keep on growing, Preston. We will see you soon!

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Jessica said...

Wonderful news! Very excited for you!