Thursday, December 30, 2010

best.cookie.ever.



One of Mr. Gherkin's coworkers gave us a box of chocolate chip cookies from Tiff's Treats for Christmas.  Have y'all ever had these before? I'm sure I've been living under a rock, but I've never heard of Tiff's treats. I'm hooked. They're so good --- honestly I can't recall ever eating a better chocolate chip cookie. Tiff's Treats is currently available in Austin and Dallas. If the owners of Tiff's Treats ever happen to read this... please open a store in Houston. Pretty please.





1. via, 2. via

5 comments:

Jumping Jack said...

YUM! I'll have to look them up! Chocolate chip cookies are my FAV!

Lynett said...

Hmmmm....sound and look delish! Never heard of them either!

In this wonderful life... said...

we got two deliveries of tiff treat's while in the hospital! SO yum!

Jenn Smith said...

I live in Dallas and have never heard of Tiff's treats. Where is it located at? I will definitely have to try it!

The Collins in 2010 said...

This is my favorite thing to send to the hospital for new mommies! They are really inexpensive and much better than flowers and hospital food !