Sunday, December 12, 2010

Cowboy Boots & Christmas

So I've been wanting a pair of cowboy boots forevvverr.  So when my dad said to go pick out my Christmas present I knew exactly where I was going ...
Cavender's Boot City.

via
I'm now the proud owner of a pair of Lucchese Boots. They're super soft and comfortable, and nothing beats the smell of new leather. Thanks, Dad.


via

And since we're on the subject of Christmas presents here's what Mr. Gherkin picked up with his Christmas money.
Thanks again, Dad. We love you.

via

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

u will be all decked out to lead Preston around on Shorty

Megandvd@Beauty in the Attempt said...

Oh my...I want BOTH...boots and an iPhone. LUCKY!!! Those are both great presents. :)

Cheers~
e

Happiness Is... said...

I could totally use both of those gifts in my life!

The Johnson Family said...

I have been looking for some too!! I may have to tell Santa that I want what you got!!

Sarah @Newlywed and Decorating said...

I love your cowboy boots! So cute! I love mine and wish I had occasion to wear them more often. And I am jealous of the iPhone! I'm hoping it will come to Verizon sometime!

Aly @ Analyze This said...

Cowboy boots are the best! I can't believe you JUST got yourself a pair!!

Tiffany said...

Those boots are gorgeous! Glad to hear the good report from the cardiologist! :)