Saturday, December 4, 2010

Preston's Button


The most awesome Jenna from q.a. design generously created a button for Preston. 


I adore her work and was so excited to see what she was creating for Preston. Thanks, Jenna. I appreciate you.


Maybe one day when I get our photos from Italy printed for our  bedroom wall I will order this little piece from her shop.  It's one of my faves.

Thanks again, Jenna.
And thanks everyone for your prayers for Preston and for all your sweet comments and words of encouragement for his mommy...

8 comments:

Megandvd@Beauty in the Attempt said...

The button has a home on my blog now....thank you for your friendship...you shall always have mine.

Cheers~
e

Aly @ Analyze This said...

Preston's button has been added! :)

Heather said...

I added the button to my site, prayers sent your way.

Jumping Jack said...

Preston's button is now on my blog!

Have a great weekend!

Mandy @ The Party of 3 said...

:) Hey Dear. I don't know if I have ever commented but I have read your blog for months now and have prayed for you and lil P. Your lil man's button is now on my blog!

CBD said...

Putting it on my blog :)

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Jessica said...

Preston's button is now added! She did a great job!

Travis and Amanda said...

Keeping you and Preston in my prayer daily. You have such amazing faith and courage.

Amanda Ivy McNulty

You may not remember me, but we went to Junior High together.