Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Product of the week: MoroccanOil


I've seen this stuff everywhere and have been wanting to try it for quite some time.  I remember seeing this brand for the first time... it was the fun colors that drew me in.  Then I started hearing all the reviews, and put it on my Christmas list.

via
My sister was successful in finding the MoroccanOil shampoo, conditioner, and hairspray for me for Christmas.  I've been using it for over a week now, and I LOVE it! I'll admit that at first I thought it was all in my head, but when I went for 3 (yes, three!) full days without washing my hair (which is huge b/c my hair tends to get oily quickly & it shows) I knew it wasn't all in my head. Disclaimer: I don't plan to always go 3 days in between washes, but it's nice to have that option especially with a baby)

via
Even my dead-ends (gasp!) don't look as frizzy and well, dead. I loathe most hairspray, but this one is light and actually smells decent. Thanks, sis. I'll be sure to let you know when I start running low. 

6 comments:

Breann said...

Showers become a luxury, even a 15 min one! I really can't wait until mister P is here and home in his sweet nursery with his sweet parents.
Now - my hair is fine and looks super flat on day 2 - so I wash my hair every day (or i used to.. before Logan!) so does your hair keep it's body too?

Jumping Jack said...

Thanks for sharing! My hair gets oily after only one day, so I'll be looking for this!

Sarah @Newlywed and Decorating said...

What a great present! I will have to try it!

Aly @ Analyze This said...

I love Moroccan Oil! I actually use the oil in my hair at night ... on days I don't wash my hair ... then when I shower the next day I have a GREAT hair day!!! :)

What a sweet sis you have!!

And this morning, I thought of you and Preston ... ONE WEEK, Tiff, ONE WEEK til you meet your little man!!! It excites me beyond belief!

Tamara Lambert said...

Love Moroccan Oil! One of my favorite Royal Princesses uses it (that's how I found it, about 2 years ago). It's a good thing to have wih new baby!

Tracy: said...

JUST BOUGHT THIS! LOVE IT!! Wasn't sure it would be worth the money..but it is awesome!