Monday, December 20, 2010

Superstitious?


As I was pigging out on some delicious holiday treats at work today some coworkers told me about a superstition that involves pregnant women wearing a safety pin over their bellies during an eclipse to protect their babies.  


Whether it's true or not, I'm not willing to take any chances.
Shower... check.   PJs... check.  Safety pin... check, check. 

Buzzle.com also says that "pregnant women should lie down and take rest during the eclipse." true story.

I'm off to milk that (honey, I need some water) and rest. 

3 comments:

The Collins in 2010 said...

To funny!

Mandy @ The Party of 3 said...

:) It's worth a shot!!! Sierra didn't make it with staying up to see it. So she will have to look at the pictures my mom took! She said "Momma I am fading fast" !

The Bonjour Four said...

haha hilarious.