Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Team Preston

Shirt orders are in process. I can't wait to see P's supporters in their t-shirts.  Please send me pics when you wear your Team Preston shirt (pineapplesnpickles (at) yahoo (dot) com) so I can place those in his baby book.  My heart smiled each time I received an order... I know his heart will too.

We are still accepting orders for t-shirts, but any orders placed from here on may not be delivered by January 4th.  No worries though, we plan on sporting our shirts long after the 4th so let me know if you want one. The c-section is scheduled for January 4th at 9:30 a.m. Set your alarms, set your phones, set your computers, set whatever you desire to go off that morning specifically around 9:30 to get those prayers going up and those good thoughts sent out for Mr. Preston's first breath.


I also ordered stickers for Preston's hospital visitors to wear if they didn't order a shirt and they were delivered today...  I'm trying to refrain from sticking one on everything I own.  :)



Psalm 71:5-7               Jeremiah 29:11

5 comments:

Kristin said...

yep, already told mom that i will be at the hospital that day. can. not. wait. can i get a team preston flask?

Aly @ Analyze This said...

I can't wait to get my t-shirt!! :) I am going to sport it for sure! Preston is such a special baby!

Jumping Jack said...

I can't wait to get our shirts! I'll definitely take pictures for Preston's baby book!

He is one very loved little boy!

ASC said...

Just put a reminder alarm in my phone! We will be PRAYING!

abby @ tales and trials said...

Got it on my calendar. LOVE the team Preston stickers. Such a fun idea!