Thursday, December 16, 2010

Update & Team Preston t-shirts


First of all, my perinatologist was happy with the way things looked today.  Once again all is stable and P's estimated weight today was 6 lbs 4 oz (oops I meant 6 lbs 6 oz). Praise the Lord.  I will see her again on Christmas Eve. Until then hang in there my little man.

via

When I posted about Team Preston t-shirts earlier this week I had absolutely no idea that others would be interested in ordering and sporting Team Preston shirts with us. We planned to just make a few for family members until all the responses started rolling in.  Mr. Gherkin and I were a little overwhelmed by the comments and e-mails inquiring about how to get one of these t-shirts. 

First of all, we're humbled. Thank you for loving and supporting our little man. We can't wait to share him with all of you. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

The company printing our shirts is willing to print shirts for those who want to order one at the same discount price ($8).  If you're interested in ordering and sporting a Team Preston shirt then e-mail us at pineapplesnpickles (at) yahoo (dot) com for more information. 

The shirt will look similar to the shirt on the earlier post

4 comments:

Jumping Jack said...

Yay! Emailing you now!

Aly @ Analyze This said...

You KNOW I will need one of these!!!

Kristin said...

i want a free one. :)

Leah said...

I love!

Luvs!