Tuesday, January 25, 2011

512

That's how many e-mails and/or comments are still sitting in my inbox since Preston's birthday. I read each one and I loved each one. I had every intention of replying to all the e-mails and comments (for those that have their e-mails linked to blogger) personally, but now that I have a newborn at home I'm realizing that's just not going to happen. Then add all the tweets on our twitter account, comments on facebook, and I don't even want to know what my text messaging bill is this month.  So...

via
Forgive me for not responding personally to each one, but I really want to say thanks again to everyone for everything. Thank you for your sweet comments and messages. Thank you for your support. Thanks for loving someone you've never even met. Thanks for praying with us.

My sister came bearing gifts this weekend and brought this bib... I definitely think it's fitting for Mr. P.


Thanks again. 
We love you guys and are so grateful for your support.



14 comments:

Newlywed Next Door said...

That's such a cute bib!

And don't worry about the blanket-thank you, we love you!

Lynett said...

512? Don't even worry about it girl! We know you're thankful!! :)

Loving the bib!!!!

Kelly said...

There is no way that you could personally reply to everyone and I am sure that everyone understands that.

Jumping Jack said...

You are so welcome! I'll always be praying for yall.

That bib is so cute! And, Preston is one handsome little boy! You are truly blessed!

ps - I didn't get your gift in the mail until today, so be looking for it in the next day or two.

Marcy XOXO said...

How hilarious is that bib! I absolutely love it! He just gets cuter and cuter everytime I see a new picture of him ;)

Brandi said...

People don't expect you to respond so I wouldn't worry about it. Love the bib!!! And the newborn pics, presh!!!!!

Ashley said...

I don't think anyone expects you to respond personally. I know that you would love to, but it's prety much impossible with that precious boy to love on!

Aly @ Analyze This said...

Preston has stolen everyones heart! I think all the love from our hearts truly helped heal his ... He is a special little man and I am so happy for y'all.

Xoxo

Tiffany said...

Don't even worry about responding for a second! I think we all understand that being mama to Mr. P comes first. :)

That bib is so perfect!

Shae said...

Love the bib!!!

Sarah said...

No worries on the thank yous- everyone knows you have higher priorities! It was a pleasure to pray for little Preston- he is adorable in his bib!

Megandvd@Beauty in the Attempt said...

My dear...you just treasure the time you have with that wonderful family! Ohh...and play the lotto with those numbers and Preston's bday...who knows....those numbers seem pretty lucky. :)

Cheers~
e

Happiness Is... said...

Aw, love the bib - perfect! And you should not feel obligated to write everyone back...Preston will only be at this stage for so long!

Shannon said...

What an adorable bib...where on Earth did she find that?

Your lil' man is adorable! God is GREAT indeed!

Take care!

Shannon