Sunday, January 23, 2011

Newborn Pictures: A sneak peek


As the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways
and my thoughts than your thoughts.


As the rain and the snow come down from heaven, 
and do not return to it without watering the earth and making it flourish,
so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater,


so is my word that goes from my mouth;
It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire
and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.


Isaiah 55:9-11


We can certainly feel and see God's will at work in our lives.
We are reminded of His greatness everyday in this sweet little face.

And now for Kristy...
Your work is fantastic. We're so glad to have you in our lives. Thank you once again for capturing these special moments with Sweet P. 


18 comments:

Stefenie said...

Precious pictures!!

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Jessica said...

Oh my! How beautiful!

Mandy @ The Party of 3 said...

Soo precious!!!! :) Love them! Can't wait to see the rest!

Leah said...

Beautiful pictures! He's adorable, love the one with the hat!

Shannon said...

So beautiful! I adore the little cap! So precious! You look fabulous too!

Sarah said...

Adorable! What sweet pictures!

Megandvd@Beauty in the Attempt said...

Absolutely breathtaking....pictures that tell such a loving story with each loving moment.

Cheers~
e

Rachel said...

He is absolutely beautiful! The most precious little thing I've ever seen. What an amazing gift from God :)

Happiness Is... said...

Gorgeous! I love them all!

chair up said...

What.A.Cutie.!!!!
Anne Geddes eat your heart out, those photos are fantastic.
Praise God for all His goodness :o)
Angex

Ashley said...

Oh my gosh, these are beautiful!! You have such a handsome little man, and I love the first one where it looks like he's smiling!

Aly @ Analyze This said...

The first photo is my favorite! That little smirk on his face ... melts my heart! :)

Tiffany said...

So, so, so cute! He is such a doll.

Annie said...

beyond precious photos!!!
i love the little froggie hat ;) so cute!

Brittney said...

Beautiful pictures!!! Love how the Lord has worked in your lives!

taeandashleypark said...

LOVE these! He is so precious and Kristy did such a great job!

Karah said...

Love all of these pictures. What a beautiful perfect baby. God is so good!! He is absolutely adorable. :) love you guys.

Sarah @ Handbags*N*Pigtails said...

Each of the photos is beautiful but I have to admit, my favorite is the last one-seeing you in the nursery with your arms full of a true miracle! Praise the Lord that he is home with you!!!