Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Product of the week: OXO Candela Tooli

image via amazon.com

Ok, I'm going to take a break from posting baby pictures (maybe) and post about my most loved baby essentials. This thing is ah-maz-ing. The soft light or glow as the company calls it allows me to see Preston's face at night without waking him, the dogs, or Tony. No bright lights at all. Every coo, every grunt, every cry... I grab it off the night stand and turn it on. Heck, who am I kidding... yes, I use it constantly just to make sure he's still breathing.

Oh, and no more stubbing my toe on the way to the bathroom in the dark...

7 comments:

Aly @ Analyze This said...

Very cool!! I'm so sad your gift has not come yet ... but as soon as I get it I am overnighting it to y'all! Give P a big kiss and hug from me! Love you guys!

Love,
"Aunt" Aly :)

Mandy @ The Party of 3 said...

That so cool! Sierra is 7 now and I still check on her at least 2 times a night!!! When she was a newborn I would stare at her and if I couldn't see her breathing I would get closer or put my hand on her chest!! I did this several times a night for months!

aggie said...

My favorite baby product is my video monitor. This has been the best item that I own especially since I have a two story house. At any time I can hit the button to see and hear her. I love it!

Holly said...

That actually looks like a REALLY good idea! :O

Shannon said...

Thanks for sharing this, I'll definitely need to check this out!

Ami said...

Tiff- What is the brand/name? I would like to get one for my sis-in-law. I love this gadget...I still check on both my boys at night...Colin (6 1/2) and Carter (almost 2)

Jumping Jack said...

Love that!