Friday, February 18, 2011

Craving Spring/Summer



Best facial sunscreen ever. Matte finish. Can easily wear under makeup if desired.  Perfect for days of long sun exposure. Ahhh, the smell of sunscreen... it never gets old.


Bobbi Brown's beach fragrance

Have you smelled this? It makes me dream of pina coladas, Bob Marley, and blue waters.
This does too.

y'all come back ya hear?

Time to put the darker nail polish away. I think I want to try OPI's new Texas line especially the Y'all Come Back Ya Hear? or the Guy Meets Gal-veston.
guy meets gal-veston


all images via google.com

10 comments:

Kendall said...

Can not wait for spring! I love love love the Texas line, I want all the colors!

Preston is just as handsome as can be btw!

Natalie said...

I've never smelled the Bobbi Brown Beach fragrance, but it sounds like it's right up my alley! :)

Kelly said...

i just love your blog tiff... i learn so much...hehehhe... kiss that baby for me

Breann said...

Let's go get pedi's next Friday, if you think Preston will be ok... or maybe we can do it at night and let the daddy's watch the babies!

Marcy XOXO said...

Have not smelled any of those but now I want to... AND... I heart those colors!!!

Cheryl E. said...

Yay for the warmer weather!! Its 75 degrees here in Florida and its amzing out! Think we will go to the beach today!

Jumping Jack said...

Oh Bob Marley, Pina Coladas and blue waters sound fantastic! Can't wait for Summer!

Missy said...

I love you, but you always get me in trouble!! I now have to buy/try these items!!

Im loving the TX OPI colors...doubt I will be able to find them in PA!?!
Yet another reason to move home ASAP!

Shannon said...

Oh gosh it's nearly 75 here today and so beautiful! GG and I were out from about 9:15 until 3 today it was just that nice out!

I am going to have to check out this Bobbi Brown fragrance...I love anything that reminds me of the beach!

Texas Turnaus said...

I LOVE the Texas Line. Houston We Have A Purple might be in my future! Also- have you been to Rumor Has It Nail Salon on Taylor Street? It is so great!