Thursday, February 24, 2011

his favorite place.


Who would have thought he would love that changing table pad this much?

Seriously, he's in love with his changing pad.
Nope, not the table.  Just the pad itself. He'll cry if we try to pick him up. When he's fussy and our attempts to soothe him fail, the changing pad works almost every time, or when we need to use two hands we can buy ourselves at least 10 minutes if we utilize that changing pad. See for yourself.

chilling in my crib... on my changing pad.
You would think his mattress has pins in it.
And now in mom's bed (still on the changing table) talking
with her while she gets ready. 
After running some errands and a jewelry party on Wednesday evening, I came home to find P on the coffee table (yep, you guessed it... on his changing pad) with his daddy on the couch talking to him.  Dad says he just wouldn't calm down until he was on his changing pad. Hate that I forgot to grab my camera. 


14 comments:

Surviving Suburbia said...

That's to funny! Who would have ever guessed a changing pad

aggie said...

That's hiliarious! He is getting cuter ever day. He is so handsome. I think he is looking more like you everyday. Can't wait to see you guys soon.

Mrs. Mama said...

this is so funny because my little girl is the exact same way! LOVES that darn thing!

Dianna said...

That is really funny and really cute!!

Kimmie said...

I love his face in that second picture! How funny because my Nolan is the same way--he will instantly be all smiles once he's on the changing table. :)

Meagan said...

My son loved the laundry basket in his early days - go figure. I bet he would LOVE a nap nanny to chill in when he gets a little bigger - that way he's even propped up while strapped in :)

Stefenie said...

How stinking cute!! LOL!! Gotta love them and all of their quirks!

Anonymous said...

Well go by one for every room and the crib. What ever it takes at time. Lol

kk

Tiffany said...

That is hilarious! Love that is changing pad is his happy place. :)

Missy said...

Love it!!
Love him!

Jumping Jack said...

That's so funny! Jack still loves his changing pad - everytime I take him to change his diaper or clothes he balls up on the changing pad and tries to go night night. Silly boys!

I only wish I were as smart as you when he was a newborn and moved that thing all over the house with me!

Have a great weekend!

Lynett said...

OMG! How cute T! At least you know he has a chill spot!

karen said...

Tiff, I told you changin table is a very special spot!! flash cards now! this little P looks like he is watching and listening and already learning so much!!

He is absolutely amazing!!
k&b

Ashley said...

My baby boy was the same way! LOVED his changing pad! I don't get it, but whatever works, right? Haha :)