Tuesday, February 8, 2011

West Elm Love (and bargain)



I've eyed this sconce from West Elm for a while now, and when I saw a $9 sales tag on it Sunday (thanks Mr. Gherkin for letting this mommy out of the house for a while) I threw two of them on the check out counter without thinking twice. They now flank the silk dupioni drapes in our master.  West Elm was full of bright and colorful decor. It was refreshing. Now if we could have some warmer weather and sunshine so my paleness can go away I can get some Vitamin D. Sigh.

7 comments:

mrs.mfc said...

Ooohhh pretty!!! Glad you got out of the house for some shopping :)

Kelly said...

Love these! What a great deal you got too. I love when something you have had your eye on goes on sale and your able to scoop it up.

Pigtails and Bowties said...

I love West Elm...I am eyeing a rug and can't wait to get it!! They have such good deals sometimes :) My wallet is not happy!! Haha SUPER cute pick ;)

Aly @ Analyze This said...

We don't have the store here, I just get the catalog! I wonder if they're on sale online? I'd LOVE those in my new home! Going to check now ...

Shannon said...

So nice and what a find! Love that store too!

Theres just life said...

Very pretty. I'm with you on the weather. I think someone moved Texas north while we weren't looking. BRRRRR!!!!

Pamela Jo
http;//theresjustlifeyaliveit.blogspot.com

The Logan Clan said...

where is the west elm in houston...had no idea we had one...i love that store!!!!