Monday, February 28, 2011

wino: colby red

 In catching up on my blogs this weekend I came across Meagan's most recent post, and I was so excited about this that I sent Mr. Gherkin out to pick up a bottle immediately. 

via

I certainly don't claim to be a wine connoisseur, but I would drink this again especially at less than $10 a bottle and since it benefits the American Heart Association.  You can hear more about Colby's (what a sweet and strong little boy) story here

Here's to Colby and every other heart baby/child/teenager/adult. 

7 comments:

Surviving Suburbia said...

I'll drink to that!

Stefenie said...

How neat!

Jumping Jack said...

I love a good glass of red wine!

Donald said...

very cool - what stores carry it in Houston? :)

Meagan said...

I LOVE that you posted this! Go Colby and the rest of our precious heart children :) Cheers!

Lisa Johnson said...

Wow, awesome! I missed this post on Meagan's blog. Brad and I enjoyed watching the video on Colby last night and you better believe I'll be stopping by Walgreen's today to buy them out. Wino is an understatement in our household! Do you care if I repost this on my blog? Our family and friends love wine too! :) I want to help Colby reach his goal!

cailen ascher said...

wine for a great cause?! i'm there : ) thanks for sharing.

great blog - glad i stopped by. i'm your newest follower!

cheers,
cailen

ps i'm hosting an earring giveaway today http://cailenascher.blogspot.com/2011/03/spiral-style-giveaway.html